Coming Soon! Vbeam® Prima Next-Generation Pulsed Dye Laser
“The Vbeam Prima (Syneron-Candela), a new, long-pulse, higher-energy, 595nm pulse dye laser with dynamic spray cooling and a 15mm diameter circular treatment beam, is effective for rosacea-related redness. And the larger beam size improves both outcomes and patient safety.”
Eric F. Bernstein, MD, et al, study published on April 10, 2018, in Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.
Time and again Vbeam has proven itself as the safe, easy-to-use tool for the treatment of vascular, pigmented and certain non-pigmented lesions. Our bestselling Vbeam Perfecta has long been the gold standard and the world's bestselling pulsed-dye laser. A recognized leader in vascular treatments, Candela now brings you the latest pulsed-dye laser with more enhancements than ever before: Vbeam Prima.
Vbeam Prima At-A-Glance
- Larger 15 mm spot size and 50% greater power at 12 J with 595 nm for faster, more efficient treatments.
- Once-daily system calibration for less downtime between treatments, and more efficient treatments when using a variety of settings
- Smart dye life management for real-time data on remaining dye levels.
- 1064 nm wavelength for deep blue vessel clearance and wrinkle reduction
- Patented cryogen-based DCD and EverCool contact cooling for maximum epidermal protection and treatment versatility
Do you want to stay informed about this new product launch? Then leave your details here: